Friday, August 9, 2013

Hadley's set

My mother-in-law ordered these for a mutual friend.  We are so excited about baby Hadley! Sorry the pictures came out kind of blurry... I was in a hurry. :)
 
 
To be honest, I made the bib and then took a break and when I went back to the burp clothes... I typed in Harley instead of Hadley.  So I got to do these twice!
 
 
All together and finished.
 
 
My father-in-law had also asked that I make some burp clothes for them to keep at their house.  As you know, they have 1 grandchild (the best nephew in the world!) and for so strange reason they think they will have more one day.... weird. :)  (No... not currently pregnant.)  So they wanted some cute burp cloths that were grandchildren neutral to keep at their house.  This is what I came up with...
 
My Father-in-law is the assistant fire chef at the plant he works at, and they live in Texas City (the TCHS Stingarees with school colors of orange and black)
 


I did have an oopsy on this project.  I made the bib and had it completely finished.  Then when I was designing the bibs...

 
The bib said Hadley... the burp cloths were going to say Harley.  Guess who got to do the burp cloths again!  Oh well, at least I didn't finish two bibs before I realized it!

No comments:

Post a Comment