Monday, July 8, 2013

Home made cream cheese noodles

What a surprise, I found another recipe on Pinterest.

Ingredients:
Noodles- your choice
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 packet of ranch dressing


Preheat oven to 350. Boil your noodles. While they are boiling, Mix cream cheese, broth, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing and stir until melted.



Mix the two in an 8 x 8 pan and top with cheese (extra cheddar cheese). My 8 x 8 pan fits in my toaster oven, I could have used that and not heated up the house.  However, I forgot about that and popped it in the oven for 10 minutes.



All melted and ready to go. :)



 
This was very yummy, but next time I am going to use more noodles.  There was too much sauce and not enough pasta so it was very rich.  I used about half of a bag of noodles and next time I will probably use the whole bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment