Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Roll Up

Yum! 
 
I made these chocolate chip cream cheese roll ups Friday night for Saturday... and let's just say these are delicious!  I got the recipe from Cookies and Cups which I found on Pintrest...  Here's what to do:
 
 
Ingredients:
3 cans of seamless crescent rolls
2 blocks of cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of chocolate chips
and/or
2 cups white chocolate chips
and/or
2 cup Heath candy (chopped up)
 
Mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.  Roll out the crescent roll flat, spread cream cheese mixture thinly over the crescent roll.  Top with either chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or Heath candy and then roll up.  Repeat 2 more times.  The original recipe only had chocolate chips... I added the idea of the other two.  If you have a different kind of candy, you could do it with that too.
 
Roll up and wrap in Saran wrap and refrigerate or at last 2 hours. (I did mine the night before, which was helpful.)  In the morning, take out and slice into even pieces--about 1/2 an inch.  Bake at 350 or 17 minutes or until golden brown. 
 
Enjoy!
 
** I backed mine on the silicone liners, but I think they might have turned out better with out it. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment